Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Two Pilots land in the Dominican Republic

Captain George Hofsommer flying with United Airlines and Captain Dave Mast who flys with US Airways arrived in Jarabacoa during the last couple of days. They have been taking a break from the routine of flying and trying thier hand at painting, doing all kinds of handy man jobs and seeing what it is like to be on the smart end of a shovel. Below you will see a couple photos of them in action. I think after today, flying airplanes will look like a sweet job again. Thanks guys for your hard work!

1 comment:

Ethan Slabach said...

Dear Lowell,
Just a note to say that I have read all your blogs and I love them. Now I can see the new base, hear the testimonies about what God is doing, and keep up on all the "goings on." Thanks a million and I will be checking this as often as I can.
Ethan Slabach